We are living in uncertain times, governed by daily updates on the toll the Covid-19 pandemic is taking on our countries. We watch, helplessly, as more and more people succumb to the virus. Our elected leaders are struggling to make the right decisions. Our movements have been curtailed, our lives upended. But we still have our ability to pray. In times of crisis we turn a higher power, the one constant in our lives, Our Lord and Father. We hope these prayer guides will help you through this difficult time and offer some reflections on what you can do to make your world a little better.
- For healthcare workers
- For people alone in isolation
- For loved ones who are far away
- For families – that they can deal with the increased stress of confinement
- For leaders of states, countries and communities
- For those working in the food industry
- For those who are grieving over loved ones lost to this epidemic
- For wisdom for scientists and experts who are researching ways to deal with this epidemic.