Take some time each week of Advent
We invite you to make this Advent Retreat by taking some time in prayer each week. Perhaps you can set aside some time each week for your retreat, say every Sunday morning or some other quiet time that suits you, to make your Retreat. Before you get started read the introduction which explains the praticalities of the retreat and introduces the theme "God With Us: An Advent Retreat with the O Antiphons".
New content each week
A new session of the retreat will be published each week on the Advent Retreat homepage during the Advent and Christmas season. The retreat will be highlighted in Sacred Space and Pray as you go mailings. You may also expect reminders on the Pray as you go and Sacred Space websites and on their Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Receive a weekly reminder
You can sign up to receive mailings from either Pray as you go or Sacred Space, Pray as you go will issue a weekly email, letting you know that the next session of the retreat is available.
Choose the session
- Choose a Session of the retreat from the homepage.
- Each session includes a number of stages to be used slowly and prayerfully, progressing at a pace that suits you.
- Additional weeks of the retreat will be available as Advent and the Christmas season progresses.
- A 'Next Session' link will be displayed in the last stage of each session when the next stage has been published.
Take your time, page by page
Each session has a number of stages, each one offering you
- A title
- Navigation for you to go back or forward or to return to the homepage
- A progress indicator to show you where you are in the current session
- Navigation for you to progress to the next session when available