Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Sacred Space website. On some pages, you can correspond with us, make prayer requests, register to receive our newsletter, send greetings to your friends or offer support. We use email addresses to answer the email we receive. Where appropriate later emails may be sent if merited by the correspondence. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
Feedback and comments
Messages sent using our Feedback form are subject to moderation. Comments may be made on selected content using accompanying comment forms. These comments are subject to moderation and a selection may be published. Email addresses supplied using these forms are not published.
- Email addresses are never published.
- Names are not published on the Feedback page.
- URLs and references to resources not published by Sacred Space may be deleted.
- Comments may be edited at the discretion of Sacred Space.
- A selection of messages may be published.
- The publication of comments does not represent the endorsement of an opinion by Sacred Space.
- Names and email addresses supplied using the form on the Feedback page are not published on the Feedback page.
- Messages in other languages may sent to the Sacred Space translators in those languages.